Design and print in Leatherhead
We’re part of the UK’s leading business design and print network. We provide a one-stop design, print and on-line solution for businesses in Leatherhead, Ashtead, Oxshott, Cobham, Bookham, Dorking, Esher, Chessington, Epsom, Banstead, Tadworth, Woking, Guildford, Redhill, Reigate, and all surrounding areas who want to make sure they communicate the right message whenever they talk to their market.
With our team of skilled designers and print specialists we can design, print and deliver everything you need from business stationery through to marketing collateral, training material and exhibition graphics.
Take a peek at our video to see just what we can do - we think you'll be pleasantly surprised at just how we might be able to help your business.
Kall Kwik Leatherhead
Business Continuity Assistance - Updated 23rd March 2020
To all our clients and account holders,
Thank you for your continued support over the last couple of very unusual trading weeks. We are an independently operating, family business, for which I have been part of for the last 28 years and have owned for over 3 years now. This is certainly the most challenging business situation we have ever faced and we are doing our utmost to manage it effectively.
We are monitoring events very carefully and decided to take the following steps in order to protect the safety of our staff and customers whilst still providing the current business, legal, medical and promotional documentation that people still require.
From Monday 23rd March, we will be implementing the following changes:
1. The shop will remain open until we are told otherwise, from 8am to 530pm.
2. We will be operating a strictly one person only basis in the shop itself. The shop counter lends itself to safe distancing and we are cleaning handles and surfaces after every visit.
3. It will only be myself working in the shop. To protect the safety of everyone my other team members will be working from home.
4. We are asking you to send all documentation in via email / We Transfer or our website unless for legal purposes this isn't possible.
5. We will still be offering a free delivery service where possible.
Your continued support is really important to us and if you are unable to do business directly at the moment we ask that you show support where possible by following us on social media, engaging with anything we publicise and "virtually talking" to us as much as possible. We are active on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and your following and interaction is a key part of our long term strategy to stay in business. We also love the contact we have with you all and don't want to see it fade!
For now, we wish you, your families and businesses all the very best for the days ahead.
JP Fernee & The Kall Kwik Leatherhead Team
View us on Facebook to see examples of our happy customers