Business Continuity Assistance
In the face of the Coronavirus epidemic Kall Kwik is here to help
Fast, local and personal: we are here to support you where and when we can
Here to help keep the City of London 'open for business'
In these days of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak we want to update all our clients regarding Kall Kwik, our services and our plans and commitment to support your business.
Our first priority is to keep our staff and customers safe while keeping a constant eye on the government's guidance in a rapidly evolving and challenging environment.
We understand that the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 may result in reduced staffing levels for many businesses.
Kall Kwik City are here to help support you and to ensure that your own communication needs are not delayed or interrupted.
Support for staff working remotely
We are ideally placed to offer you an off-site print room function if yours isn’t operational.
We can directly support your business if your staffing levels are reduced and we can put a system in place to support any staff members who may be forced to work remotely:
• Kall Kwik will deliver and collect from your offices.
• We can arrange delivery and posting of items on your behalf.
• You can email your work to us and we can arrange for it to be delivered back to you – so reducing the risk to you and your staff.
• We are happy to carry stock of your branded stationery on your behalf.
Kall Kwik are here to help with business continuity
For all businesses across Fenchurch Street, Bishopsgate, Liverpool Street, Monument, Bank, Moorgate, St. Pauls, the rest of London City and beyond support is available to you in the following areas:
• Business critical documentation
• Legal copying/scanning
• Large format notices/posters or information signage
If you have specific requirements that you need to discuss in more detail, please contact us directly.